Pokémon TCG: Shining Fates Mad Party Pin Collections revealed for Bunnelby, Dedenne, Galarian Mr. Rime and Polteageist
New Pokémon Trading Card Game: Shining Fates Expansion to Showcase More Than 100 Shiny Pokémon
Dec. 3, 2020—Today, The Pokémon Company International announced it will release a special expansion for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Shining Fates, available around the world beginning February 19, 2021.
Inspired by the hugely popular Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates expansion released in 2019, Shining Fates will feature over 100 Shiny Pokémon on beautiful etched cards, including nine Shiny Pokémon V and seven Shiny Pokémon VMAX like the highly collectible Shiny Charizard in its Gigantamax form.
The expansion also introduces three more Amazing Pokémon, each featuring a Legendary or Mythical Pokémon illustrated with vividly rainbow backgrounds that extend outside of the frame. Plus, with a total of more than 30 Pokémon V and Pokémon VMAX, Trainers will be able to play with fan-favorite competitive Pokémon TCG cards from the Sword & Shield Series.
Cards from the Shining Fates set will be available in the following products:
- Shining Fates Elite Trainer Box (available February 19, 2021): Includes 10 Shining Fates booster packs, one foil promo card featuring Eevee VMAX, and various gameplay accessories
- Shining Fates Tins (available February 19, 2021): Includes six Shining Fates booster packs and one foil promo card featuring Eldegoss V, Boltund V, or Cramorant V
- Shining Fates Collection—Pikachu V (available February 19, 2021): Includes four Shining Fates booster packs, as well as one foil promo card and one foil oversize promo card featuring Pikachu V
- Shining Fates Mad Party Pin Collections (available February 19, 2021): Includes three Shining Fates booster packs; one foil promo card featuring Bunnelby, Dedenne, Galarian Mr. Rime, or Polteageist; and one corresponding pin
- Shining Fates Mini Tins (available March 5, 2021): Includes two Shining Fates booster packs and one metallic coin
- Shining Fates Premium Collections (available March 5, 2021): Includes seven Shining Fates booster packs; one foil promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat V or Shiny Dragapult V; one foil promo card and one foil oversize promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat VMAX or Shiny Dragapult VMAX; and one corresponding metallic coin
For additional information about the Pokémon TCG, visit Pokemon.com/TCG.