GuuBuu respects the intellectual property of any person or company. We has adopted the following general policy towards the infringement of copyright and other intellectual property in accordance with general United States intellectual property laws and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us the following information in writing pursuant to the DMCA:
* (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
* (b) a specific description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim to be infringing (if you believe that multiple works or intellectual property have been infringed at the same location, please provide a list with a specific description of all such works or other intellectual property);
* (c) a specific description of where the material that you claim to be infringing is uploaded to our site sufficient to permit GuuBuu to check it out;
* (d) your home address, telephone number, and email address;
* (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law.
* (f) a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and your statement made under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please acknowledge that since we receive your DMCA notice, it may take us 10-15 days to review and respond to you. If we realize that our site contains your digital content without permission, we will definitely remove and disable such content upon the intellectual property. In case you fail to prove your content is used illegally on GuuBuu for some reasons, we reserve the right to deny a takedown. For any results, it could be an unaware misunderstanding or an accident; and we do NOT mean to steal the content that belongs to you. Please let us know as soon as possible about any potentially inappropriate content which is created and exclusively owned by GuuBuu. You then are able to make a formal complaint by contacting us via email@example.com.
However, we do not accept responsibility for the original content or privacy practices that infringe the copyright associated with other sellers participating in our manufacture. In these cases, our partners may inadvertently or deliberately submit content which is being infringed before it is available on our site. Then, your DMCA notice may not be valid and that GuuBuu may ignore such incomplete or inaccurate notices without liability of any kind.
Please pay attention to these Terms; and of course, you can always reach out to us if having any further inquiries or concerns via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for being here with #GuuBuu.